This is one tough cutting board! It is also super easy to clean! When I heard it was made with rice husks, I thought it would dissolve in water! Not a chance. This is now my favourite cutting board and I have stopped using ALL my plastic cutting boards. Rice husks …
- are actually high in silica content makes it useful for strengthening building materials
- resist fungal decomposition
- resist moisture penetration
- decompose slowly
- insulates well
- are not made from fossil fuels and are therefore renewable!!!
The new Norwex Product Launch has arrived and the new products are available to order! (see below)
Here’s the 2014 Norwex Fall Catalogue!
- Microfiber Entry Mat
- What’s the best kind of dirt? The kind that stays outside! 85% of contaminants are brought into the home in the first four steps! Our Entry Mat features super-thirsty microfiber and stiff polypropylene bristles so dirt and other pollutants get trapped in the mat instead of being tracked into your home. Use the Norwex Rubber Brush or hand-held vacuum to keep it looking fresh between washings. To launder, toss in washing machine. Air-dry. Buy Online
- Double Sided Mop
- Get the job done lickety split! Now you won’t need to switch mop pads! You can sweep and mop with our new double sided mop base and pads to fit! Buy Online
- New colors for Kitchen Cloths & Towels
- orchid (purple), buttercream (yellow). Buy Online
- Pomegranite (red)(available in October)!
- New fabric patterns for Optic Scarf – floral, granite, and quilt!
- The Optic Scarf clips everywhere so it’s always handy for cleaning phones, e-readers, tablets, glasses and jewelry. Attaches to your purse, backpack or luggage to make a stylish statement. The lint-free microfiber is safe for anti-glare surfaces. Buy Online
- Air Freshener Bags
- Large and Small or combo package- bamboo charcoal to absorb odours instead of masking them. Chemical free. Sustainable bamboo. These bags can also be ‘recharged’ or ‘rejeuvinated’ by placing them in direct sunlight for 1 hour. Will absorb odours for up to 2 years. Recyclable by opening linen bag and pouring charcoal into garden soil. (Available in October)
- Silicone Lids
- Oven and microwave safe alternative to Saran Wrap! Plastic wrap can leach harmful chemicals in to your food plus it just ends up in the landfill. Every piece of plastic wrap is still with us in a landfill somewhere. Switch to our silicone lids! Bowl edges need to be smooth to create a seal. Buy Online
- Reuseable Produce bags – set of 3
- No more plastic bag waste from the store! Breathable, washable, and non-leaching! (I’m definitely getting these!) Buy Online
- Bottle Brush with envirocloth sleeve and scrubber sleeve!
- Quickly get bottles, vases, glassware and other hard-to-clean containers clean and spotless. Flexible and sturdy ThermoPlastic Rubber bristles combine with an easy-grip handle in this kitchen “must have.” Layer on the Enviro Sleeve that comes in the set for delicate glassware or purchase the EnviroSleeve with Scrubber for extra-tough jobs. Great for cleaning up after making smoothies! Bottle Brush comes with the Enviro Sleeve. Scrubber sleeve sold separately. Slides on and stays on with velcro closure. Buy Online
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straws with scrub brush!
- More than 500 million plastic straws are used every day(!), many of which end up in our landfills or oceans. Plastic straws are one of the top 10 debris items ingested by sea life. Our Stainless Steel Drinking Straws are an intelligent, eco-friendly, long-lasting alternative to plastic or paper disposable straws. Nice and cool on the lips! Set of four straws. Brush sold separately. Buy Online
- Hair Turban in Light Blue! (Available in October)
- Spa Wrap! Super soft microfiber towel wrap with elastic for comfort and velcro to stay snug! (Available in October)
- Bath Mat in TEAL! (Squeal!)(Available in October)
- Dusting Mitt in Green! You can get this before October in the “Just Add Water” Package. (Available in October)
- Bath Towels in Graphite! (Available in October)
We have a new Norwex Mission Statement!
“Improving Quality of Life by Radically Reducing Chemicals in our Homes.”
We have a new LOGO!
Don’t forget to subscribe (free) to my monthly newsletter!