Norwex Microfiber allows you to clean without chemicals. Norwex Microfiber allows you to clean with just tap water at a great savings to you. Norwex Microfiber and water cleans thoroughly and deeply removing dirt, grease, and tiny particles off of surfaces.
Cleaning without chemicals will benefit your health. The cleaning products on the shelves of stores are starting to be tested. The findings show that cleaning chemicals are disrupting our body chemistry. Our body can’t get rid of the chemicals and they build up in the body causing disease. Cleaning without chemicals is the answer.
Norwex started with microfiber but has expanded in order to help reduce the use of harmful chemicals. Norwex uses nature’s solution to nature’s odors and residue. Many of the environmentally gentle cleaning products from Norwex use microorganisms and enzymes found in nature. These products are chemical free cleaning solutions that tackle the toughest cleaning problems: drains, ovens, soap scum, and dust mite dander.
Norwex is also keenly aware of the cleaning products we put directly on our skin. Norwex has developed a line of personal care products that contain only plant ingredients with no synthetic chemicals included. These products exceed world Organic Standards.
October 2014 Norwex Customer Specials USA
October 2014 Norwex Host Specials USA
October 2014 Norwex Customer Special Canada
October 2010 Norwex Host Special Canada
Check out this quick video by Angie Barnes showing the Real Clean power of the Norwex Enviro Cloth! Angie uses raw chicken and protein indicator swabs to show presence and absence of protein in a before and after demo of the Norwex Enviro Cloth.
Consultants: The Sign-Up Form for this special offer is on Norwex.biz under: Resources ->Forms -> Sept Application.
Potential Consultants: Online Sign Up Link
September 2014 Norwex Customer Specials USA
September 2014 Norwex Host Specials USA
September 2014 Norwex Customer Specials Canada
September 2014 Norwex Host Special Canada REVISED
Norwex Silicone Lids – New Colors
Norwex Optic Scarf – New Colors
Norwex Kitchen Cloths – New Colors
Norwex Air Freshener
Reusable Produce Bags – Set of 3
Norwex Entry Mat
Norwex Bottle Brush and Enviro Sleeve
Norwex Double Sided Mop
Don’t forget to check out my post about the Norwex Fall Catalogue!
2014 Norwex Fall Catalogue – Canada – Click to view
2014 Norwex Fall Catalogue – French – Click to view
2014 Norwex Fall Catalogue – Spanish – Click to view
2014 Norwex Catalogue – USA – Click to view
Thanks for sharing on Facebook! Check out the Norwex Product Videos!
The new Norwex Product Launch has arrived and the new products are available to order! (see below)
Here’s the 2014 Norwex Fall Catalogue!
- Microfiber Entry Mat
- What’s the best kind of dirt? The kind that stays outside! 85% of contaminants are brought into the home in the first four steps! Our Entry Mat features super-thirsty microfiber and stiff polypropylene bristles so dirt and other pollutants get trapped in the mat instead of being tracked into your home. Use the Norwex Rubber Brush or hand-held vacuum to keep it looking fresh between washings. To launder, toss in washing machine. Air-dry. Buy Online
- Double Sided Mop
- Get the job done lickety split! Now you won’t need to switch mop pads! You can sweep and mop with our new double sided mop base and pads to fit! Buy Online
- New colors for Kitchen Cloths & Towels
- orchid (purple), buttercream (yellow). Buy Online
- Pomegranite (red)(available in October)!
- New fabric patterns for Optic Scarf – floral, granite, and quilt!
- The Optic Scarf clips everywhere so it’s always handy for cleaning phones, e-readers, tablets, glasses and jewelry. Attaches to your purse, backpack or luggage to make a stylish statement. The lint-free microfiber is safe for anti-glare surfaces. Buy Online
- Air Freshener Bags
- Large and Small or combo package- bamboo charcoal to absorb odours instead of masking them. Chemical free. Sustainable bamboo. These bags can also be ‘recharged’ or ‘rejeuvinated’ by placing them in direct sunlight for 1 hour. Will absorb odours for up to 2 years. Recyclable by opening linen bag and pouring charcoal into garden soil. (Available in October)
- Silicone Lids
- Oven and microwave safe alternative to Saran Wrap! Plastic wrap can leach harmful chemicals in to your food plus it just ends up in the landfill. Every piece of plastic wrap is still with us in a landfill somewhere. Switch to our silicone lids! Bowl edges need to be smooth to create a seal. Buy Online
- Reuseable Produce bags – set of 3
- No more plastic bag waste from the store! Breathable, washable, and non-leaching! (I’m definitely getting these!) Buy Online
- Bottle Brush with envirocloth sleeve and scrubber sleeve!
- Quickly get bottles, vases, glassware and other hard-to-clean containers clean and spotless. Flexible and sturdy ThermoPlastic Rubber bristles combine with an easy-grip handle in this kitchen “must have.” Layer on the Enviro Sleeve that comes in the set for delicate glassware or purchase the EnviroSleeve with Scrubber for extra-tough jobs. Great for cleaning up after making smoothies! Bottle Brush comes with the Enviro Sleeve. Scrubber sleeve sold separately. Slides on and stays on with velcro closure. Buy Online
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straws with scrub brush!
- More than 500 million plastic straws are used every day(!), many of which end up in our landfills or oceans. Plastic straws are one of the top 10 debris items ingested by sea life. Our Stainless Steel Drinking Straws are an intelligent, eco-friendly, long-lasting alternative to plastic or paper disposable straws. Nice and cool on the lips! Set of four straws. Brush sold separately. Buy Online
- Hair Turban in Light Blue! (Available in October)
- Spa Wrap! Super soft microfiber towel wrap with elastic for comfort and velcro to stay snug! (Available in October)
- Bath Mat in TEAL! (Squeal!)(Available in October)
- Dusting Mitt in Green! You can get this before October in the “Just Add Water” Package. (Available in October)
- Bath Towels in Graphite! (Available in October)
We have a new Norwex Mission Statement!
“Improving Quality of Life by Radically Reducing Chemicals in our Homes.”
We have a new LOGO!
Don’t forget to subscribe (free) to my monthly newsletter!
Canada Post is now charging me $5.15 to mail out catalogues. That just isn’t a sustainable business practice for me. I will not be mailing out catalogues unless the price drops or the weight of the catalogues decreases. Sorry to all the page-flipping lovers out there.